Your personal travel guide for Cavan town, Cavan
The Cavan App allows you to explore the town like a local. It’s also free and easy to use! Discover what’s nearby, connect with great local businesses, claim exclusive special offers, plan your trip with local weather forecasts and stay connected with what’s happening in Cavan town Cavan.
Discover Cavan town in the palm of your hand!
Cavan- An Cabhán which means “the hollow” is part of the province of Ulster. Cavan host two of Ireland’s great waterways, The Shannon and River Erne. It is said that Cavan has 365 lakes one for each day of the year. With the county town Cavan and towns like Cootehill, Bailieboro, Kingscourt and historical Belturbet who have local businesses that deal with local people. With the world famous Cavan Crystal along with the magnificent 4 star Slieve Russell Hotel Cavan has a lot to offer to both local and visitor.
With major attractions like the Marble Arches, Lough Sheelin, Kilykeen Forest Park and The Shannon- Erne Waterway these help bring visitors from all over the world.
Discover Cavan you will be a local with the Cavan App.
Cavan in the palm of your hand!
Cavan App features
- Browse the local news feed and stay up-to-date with what’s happening in Cavan.
- Explore places of interest near you and easily access directions.
- Search for Cavan restaurants, shops, services and local attractions.
- Discover great deals offered by your favorite local business.
- Look up addresses, phone numbers and websites or call a local business directly from the app.
- Change temperature and distance settings to suit your personal preference – Imperial or Metric.
- Plan your trip with a 7 day Cavan weather forecast.
Whether you are traveling through the picturesque “Lake County” Cavan or are a local who just wants to stay connected, download the Cavan App travel guide today.
Find information easily and quickly with A-Z Search.
Discover exclusive special offers and vouchers.
Explore what’s on in Cavan. See what’s near you.
Uncover hidden gems within Cavan.