Your personal travel guide for Wicklow town, Wicklow
The Wicklow App allows you to explore the town like a local. It’s also free and easy to use! Discover what’s nearby, connect with great local businesses, claim exclusive special offers, plan your trip with local weather forecasts and stay connected with what’s happening in Wicklow town, Wicklow.
Discover Wicklow in the palm of your hand!
Wicklow know as the garden of Ireland only 30 minutes south of the centre of Dublin. From the Wicklow mountains down to the sandy shores of Brittas Bay Beach where they say St Patrick landed when he came to Ireland. Take a walk in the Wicklow Mountains visit Glendalough visit the beautiful gardens in Powerscourt or Mount Usher. If you like to Shop go to Wicklow, Arklow, Greystones and Kilcoole, You will love the what Wicklow has to offer be you a local or one of the many visitors to the garden of Ireland. Be like a local and discover that special restaurant or pub. The Wicklow App is Wicklow in the palm of your hand.
Wicklow App features
- Browse the local news feed and stay up-to-date with what’s happening in Wicklow.
- Explore places of interest near you and easily access directions.
- Search for Wicklow restaurants, shops, services and local attractions.
- Discover great deals offered by your Wicklow local business.
- Look up addresses, phone numbers and websites or call a local business directly from the app.
- Change temperature and distance settings to suit your personal preference – Imperial or Metric.
- Plan your trip with a 7 day Wicklow weather forecast.
Whether you are traveling through picturesque “Garden of Ireland” Wicklow or are a local who just wants to stay connected, download the Wicklow App travel guide today.
Find information easily and quickly with A-Z Search.
Discover exclusive special offers and vouchers.
Explore what’s on in Wicklow. See what’s near you.
Uncover hidden gems within Wicklow.